Common Service Centre -অৰুণোদয় কেন্দ্ৰ
Last Updated on: May 05, 2022
Common Service Centre’s (অৰুণোদয় কেন্দ্ৰ) scheme is one of the mission mode projects under the Digital India Programme. CSCs are the access points for delivery of essential public utility services, social welfare schemes, healthcare, financial, education and agriculture services, apart from host of B2C services to citizens in rural and remote areas of the country. It is a pan-India network catering to regional, geographic, linguistic and cultural diversity of the country, thus enabling the Government’s mandate of a socially, financially and digitally inclusive society.
Services being provided through Common Service Centre in Dhubri District
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA).
- Digital Village Project. (Meity GoI)
- Tele Law Service.
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY).
- Pradhan Mantri Shram-Yogi Maandhan (PMSYM).
- Pradhan Mantri Kishan Maandhan (PMKMY)
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vepari Yojona (PMLVY)
- Individual Household Latrine (IHHL) Application Geo Tagging.
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Registration.
- Skill Courses for PwD.
- Different type Computer Education Courses.
- Tele Medicine Services.
- E Stamp Printing.
- Financial Services (Insurance, Banking, Digipay AEPS)
- Investment Awareness Program.
- Electricity Bill Online Bill Payment.
- E Court Service.
- PAN Services.
- IT returns Services.
- Kishan Estore.
- E District Services. (Application for Delay Birth/Death permission, Income Certificate, PRC, Electoral roll Certify Copy, Senior Citizen Certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate, Bakijai Clearance, Next of Kin.)
- Railway Ticket
- Electronic Voter Verify service.
24. 7th Economic Census.