In the heart of the Dhubri Town and on the bank of the river mighty Brahmaputra, this famous Gurudwara is situated. Sikh Guru Nanaka visited this place in 1505 A.D. & met Mahapurush Sri Sri Sankardeva during Nanaka's way from Dhaka to Assam. Thereafter the 9th Guru Tegbahadur came to this place and established this Gurudwara during 17th century. Sikh devotees from all over India and abroad assembled in this Gurudwara every year in the month of December to mark the Martydom of Sri Guru Tegbahadur with due solemnity and ceremony. Sikh devotees called this festival as Sahidee-Guru-Parav.